Sunday, August 28, 2011

When the season Change..

Some have heard of my poem entitled "When the season Change" and some have not but when learning of my diagnosis quite naturally I added this piece to it!


 When the season change so does she
 and it's that time of year when those
words came across that she never wanted
to hear. Hello Dr. Summers how are you?
I'm okay but I have some bad news
I know you wanted to hear it's benign and
you'll be fine, but i'm sorry it's malignant but don't
worry we'll win this. I won't ask why me,
but God can this be? Is this what you meant when
you said it is my duty, So carry the cross?
But comfort from you told me my child there
will be no loss I cried out but Father how do
I know I'll be fine, what if the Doctor is lying
I'm far too young to be dying, please Lord
send me a sign and, your voice said simply
I never said I sent YOU to the front line friend.

2 comments:

  1. love this! Just a little encouragement to myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You are such a great inspiration. My love and support is with you always.

    ReplyDelete