Sunday, August 28, 2011

If God is for Me Who Shall Be Against Me?

Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. So Tomorrow is the big day, the day I enter on a stretcher, and put under anesthesia for the Surgeon to find what the real deal is with this tumor that has developed. Am I afraid? Of course not, if my God is for me who or what shall be against me? I don't mind standing in the backround and allowing God to take the lead. For this day that has not appeared has already. My only job is to keep the kind of peace that passes all understanding, and trust that he has me in the palms of his hands. For this I know, and for this I pray all of you that reads this know. There is nothing too hard, big, or small for the Lord, and he can do all but FAIL...You may have heard those lines time and time again, so isn't it time to start believing it? I'm Pink but with a Purpose, Be Blessed all, and keep smiling:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment