Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Loving Husband in the Storm...

It is so important to seek God in all that you do with every decision, and every move you may make. In all honesty at a time I wanted to walk away, but each time I would seek God first, and the voice of the Lord told me to be still....Because of obedience I learned to really understand what it means to love through difficult times, to still cook when you don't want to, or even still say I love you, when I really don't like you, lol! But in all seriousness today I need my husband like I never thought I would. During this storm in our life he has assured me that the battle is the both of ours, but the vision is already foreseen. His hands interlocks with mines carrying me through this time of contemplating decisions helping me to understand that we connect for a reason. His love is in his eyes when he looks at me, he's two steps ahead of me to every appointment, and the one that has made me okay today for tomorrow's unknown. I Thank God for my husband, because he sent someone in my life that has chose to love me anyhow, through the ups and downs we both decided to love anyhow, and alot average folk I know will love from a distance. But we don't have a distant kind of love, we got a up close, and personal kinda thing and I'm grateful! Take time out for a moment today, and tell him or her "you know what, I really love you:) :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....... That's is a blessing to have, a unconditional love. May God continue to bless and strengthen your marriage.

    ReplyDelete