Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Purpose

I am here sharing to the world of my diagnosis of breast cancer because I feel the need to uplift, inspire, and encourage others. It's easy to say you can do this! Or you'll be okay, when you haven't walked that journey. So like I said I'm Pink with a Purpose! I'm living this thing, breathing this thing, and will beat this thing, and you can too! I pray that all that I have gone through, and whatever it is ahead of me to tackle, will help instill the kind of faith in you to keep you pushing, pressing, and believing! I walk by faith and not by sight. God is in the lead, and I don't mind. From the very first moment of learning of this diagnosis I never questioned why, or felt defeated. Something stirred up in me rather quickly instead. I thought of a book, so I started the first chapter so far. I thought of a stage play so I wrote one so far. I thought of various ways to hold events that I can raise money and donate to the many foundations supporting cancer. So if I'm talking to someone personally that may be going through this, or maybe even someone that may be struggling with other issues, just know that my God has no respect of person, he doesn't just love me he loves you too! If he did it for me he can do it for you! Don't just read that but believe it wholeheartedly, that is thee only way mountains began to move. Don't trust in me, but always trust in him. He won't fail you:) Many Blessings People, keep smiling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment