Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I See You....

I see you walking but who's in the lead?
Watch what you say about me
Because your oblivious to your future needs
Not that I will pacify your pleads, or ignore the sight of you on your knees
But while your now asking Please, I've been waiting of thee
So watch what you say about me
I am a Jealous God this is true
But remember there is no one I love more than you!
So what about you?
Can you turn away from whatever that thing is tonight?
Can you order a drink minus the substance that has you feeling "nice"?
Can you flush the pills down the toilet, toss the cigs in the trash without telling yourself
"This one though is my last"
Can you speak of a loving tongue with the absence of profanity yes even the minor ones
Can you turn away from that married man, stop scheming with your plan, and you with the
multiple cell phones because you claim "He just don't understand"
You swear you slick at your game, because on you it has yet to rain
But the word declares I have called you by name
So be attentive & listen! Matter of fact go the extra mile, Pay Attention!
If I chose you you're chosen to be set apart, yes even when it seems too hard
I know, I know this may be too difficult for you
It's easier in the sight of others & do what they do
This walk ain't easy truly only the strong survives
But didn't they tell you? I didn't die I'm Alive!
So with me you can Do! Pass beyond "I Tried"
And for you, I hope you didn't think because your able to see that it is because of your two eyes or even perhaps your assistive devices maybe... because it is even those things I cause to be
I am the breath that gives you life, I am the keeper that covers you at night
I am the one who starts and the one who ends..I have been the one trying to pull you out of sin
So watch what you say about me
You cannot even come close to what I'm capable of
So I kindly suggest you respond in Love
I hope you come to feel, know, and See Who I Am
Because I See You girl, boy, woman and man....I See You

No comments:

Post a Comment