Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shh...

The voices speak.                   "I don't know how I'm going to make it" 

"What if I don't pass?"         "The report of the Doctor reads a death sentence" 

                   "Who's going to be there for me now?" 
                                       Denied! 
                                                              Rejected! 
                                    "What do you mean you don't love us anymore?" 

"But I was molested"               "I was abused"           "My innocence was taken" 

              "I've done more wrong than right"                     "They say I don't qualify" 
"I've been lied to"                       "I've been lied on"                                  "I am a liar" 

"But he hurt me"                  "But she hurt me"  

"They told me I couldn't"                           "They said I wasn't good enough"

 "But I've been scarred"                               "I'm afraid"


 "So now what am I going to do?" Shh.....They say the teacher is quiet during the test, so why are you talking?


BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment