Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Shall Take Your Praise Away?

 As strong as I appear, and as faithful as I am determined to be, I am still human. The human side of me falls apart at times, and cries aloud for the heavens to hear. And how many of you know that your cries do not fall upon deaf ears? I left my home today full of joy taking a 3mile walk, and during my walk I crossed the path of someone/something that placed upon me a heavy heart. So I left home with a smile and returned with tears flowing to no end. I began to scream out God what was the purpose of that? What was the reason behind that? God I was okay in my spirit, why did you have to allow that moment that only lasted 3seconds, last now for over an hour of sadness. It was in that moment that God said to me, What shall take your praise away? Is it something as simple as man, or woman, or that thing that can turn your praise that quickly into feeling powerless? I had no choice but to readjust my attitude towards it all, and remind myself how far God has brought me. God told me the purpose of it all was your test to see if you can now do what you failed at before. God said the reason behind it all was to see if you can be faced with which was once truth but KNOW the TRUTH. So now my tears turned back to tears of joy in knowing that God loves me that much to surround me in his presence and answer every concern. So know matter what may come up in life reminding you of some past hurt, or pain,  just know in order to reach that level pass the pain, or pass the hurt, you have to first face it head on, accept the healing, and LET NOTHING take your PRAISE AWAY!! When you've reached that point of smiling anyhow, loving anyhow, and can walk away telling God it can Occur again, and I will not be affected. Why? Because I now know even if I'm REMINDED & though I REMEMBER I don't have to RESUME a negative being. Because in order for me to REPRODUCE what God had in me all along I have to RETURN to what his word says (Jeremiah 29:11) For I know the plans I have for you.... Thank you Heavenly Father for reminding me what should matter, and what shouldn't, reminding me of who I am and whose I am! So What Shall Take My Praise Away? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING:)

No comments:

Post a Comment