Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Follow Me...

That's what Jesus said in Mark 2:14 Follow Me. There is no other direction I desire to go but in the direction of the Lord. Jesus speaks again in verse 17 and says, I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. My ultimate goal is that when I write in this blog that it reaches a multitude of people young and old, but especially those who don't know the love of Christ.

I pray that we as a people don't get caught up with having a Christianity religion, but a true relationship with Christ. It should not take for the earth to tremble, homes to sink, or the increase numbers of homicide to draw you into the presence of God. Don't you already want to be caught up in his love, his goodness, mercy, and protection? Jesus said I'll build the bridge over troubled waters, I'll keep your mind in perfect peace if you keep your hearts stayed on him. So when you feel led astray, confused, doubtful, hopeless, Hey! Yes You! He says Follow Me!

Let him teach you how to walk with him......Smile it's a New Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment